was 911 really setup by out govt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already answered the why part. People kill each other all the time over trivial stuff, millions of $$ is a strong motivator, so is power.

As for the explosives, well, who says it was terrorists? Look who was in charge of the company providing security?

You cant look at this thing one little piece at a time, you have to look at it as a whole as one big picture. The film isnt there to figure out exactly every little detail, we will never know all the details will we?

But, everyone needs to realize the official 9/11 report is mostly BS. The people of the US as a whole quit really questioning the actions and lies of our govt more than 40 years ago, why would now be any different? Almost every big thing the govt touches is F'd. You always have to assume the govt is lying, thats a given, theyve been doing it for a really long time, nothing new there.

Here's a couple meaningful points. Why was the 9/11 commission put into action LONG after it happened? Why was it stonewalled the whole way thru? Why hasnt the govt released evidence that could easily clear alot of this whole mess up? If the govt has nothing to hide and everything is as it should be, then ALL this stuff should be out in the open with few questions.

I just saw the documentary. My thoughts:

I'm sort of mixed on this. I don't know what to believe. Then again, it's because of what I've heard as the "common" and "official" story... and then the "conspiracy theories" made by individuals.

I do agree on the Pentagon "plane crash", etc. The pictures about the skid-marks + the size of the whole was a good analysis done on their part.

I also could see that if the government did plan this, they'd have a sound plan of what to do after and how to benefit from it. However, it's hard to believe that the government can organize something like this. I mean, sure most people dont like the government because of certain policies, but I don't know if they would pull something like this. Although, I may be wrong. I'm impartial to the issue.

I also agree on other parts of the movie, but i'm kind of tired to name them.

And whoever said the voice sounded like a girl up above in the beginning of this thread, amen. Terrible voice =(

Completely unrelated -- P.S. powerslave - I listen to all of those band (they're my favorites) and I play both CSS + DoW, awesome!

horndude said:
did Trotter watch it? Has nothing to do with left or right.
You are such a sanctimonious ********ter it isn't even funny. You spout the most left wing ******** in every thread you post in, but then always try to make yourself out to be above politics.

Again, since this has been posted before. This is nothing but a ridiculous conspiracy theory that can only entertain the weak and uninformed. Before thinking what might be 'possible' think about what makes sense.

Ok, well lets discuss some things that would make some sense. Step one after an incident like that you make darn sure you know exactly what happened and dont make any stupid knee jerk reactions before you go off half cocked and start yet another war. Seeing how the US has been involved in some sort of war somewhere for about 60 years now, I think they can wait a little while before starting a new one dont you think? There's been more than 70 military "interventions" by the US since 1945. Secondly, homeland security, you absolutely have to keep the bad guys out, otherwise anything else is wasted effort. There's a whole list of things that are obvious that havent been done, even years later.

Again this has nothing to do with left or right. Upholding the constitution is non partisan, period.

Before you go labeling things left wing or right wing you might wanna examine what exactly that means, and I dont mean what the media sells you.

The US has a long and sordid history of selling lies to the public before going to war. Old news, guess people forget it conveniently though. http://progressive.org/mag_zinn0406 , and thats just skimming the surface

As ive gotten older and spent some time dealing with the govt and the justice system Ive come to realize this country is quite dysfunctional, few things are what they are sold to be. We have alot of really big problems coming, and most of them are self induced, and its not "left" or "right" either, its mostly human nature and corruption of our govt and democracy. You wanna get all caught up in the surface noise of whats "left" or "right" go right ahead, but your kidding yourself, both sides are quite corrupt and have the same agendas. Actions speak louder than words.

Nationalism is great, nothing wrong with it. Just dont let it blind you. Comparing the US to the other 190+ countries on the planet we arent doing so hot for a "superpower". Thats part of the deal too, having a good grip on how the country is doing and how it compares to how others do things, and thats not left or right either is it?

i couldn't read all the posts or watch the video but its amazing what peeople will believe.

"Also if it WAS a plane there wouldnt be a seconf explosion."

from what i remember seeing there wasn't a secondary explosion as such. what you see first is the impact of the plane (big plane=crapload of energy that has to go somewhere) then the so called "secondary" explosion is from the fuel. it comes momentarily after the impact and initial debris

well if you think about it, it's all really quite simple.................................you're all insane

:cool::p:D

read the 9/11 commission report
watch the film
seek out and read or watch all the evidence you can find
then make up your own mind

if you havent done the above, then your being stupid even commenting on it, its your duty as an american that votes if your old enough to do so, its pretty simple really

amazing how many people make comments of something they know nothing about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom