was 911 really setup by out govt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
was 911 really setup by our govt?

well their may have been posts of this previously but i honestly didnt feel like oging through 100's of pages looking for it. and i feel its a good idea to start new threads

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change&pl=true

also try to spread it around. as i lost someone very special to me. it does make alot of sense and is very well presented and backed up if anyone is offended for what so ever reason my apologies as i feel this needs to be said

edit: well i just found out their was other threads of this, i didnt want to search before because, i was only crappy slow internet laptop. it owuld only bog it down, now im on my good computer, oh yeah i have no political preference, i vote for who ever i feel will work best. or i dont vote at times for any local or national positions. please dont start b****ing me out as i couldnt search before and realize their is previous posts

why is it though? is their more to it than just garbage?
i need unbias reviews which i know is hard but, the other ones kept going on about laser disk and things like that, and how many actually watched it? i did not post it to flame or anyone or anything

Check this link too: http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo.htm

Just gotta look at these things with open minds. I doubt most of these "conspiracies" are true, it would be pretty hard to hide a missle attack on the Pentagon with a Plane crash in a matter of minutes, I mean there are people walking around near pentagon and also people inside that would have testified against it.

No they wouldnt have. The proof is in the video. They planned for it w/ an evacuation and also anybody who really knew where told a bogus story to tell or told to go home and shut up or probably be killed. The GOV has ways of keeping something like this shut out to the normal public. Just like the tapes that where confiscated of the real incident. 5 frames released. Did you see a plane hit the building? No you didnt. W/ a video camera of that quality (****) you wouldnt see a missle fly by. Also if it WAS a plane there wouldnt be a seconf explosion. Now im not even gonna start on the two towers. Your proof is there, your GOV is at fault kthnxbye.

I don't know if this is the video I seen or not, but I recall watching a video well over an hour long ago how the US set up 9/11. Now, I'm all about believing that anybody out there will put sh*t together on the internet just for the **** of it, but you seriously have to ask yourself some questions.

Some of the things I didn't understand was how the towers fell so perfectly straight down. Definitely an eyebrow-raiser right there, yet when you look closely at the videos there's little "pops" or explosions if you will that you can visibly see. It's like, what in the h*ll is that?

Also, the video of the pentagon when it was hit. Yeah, definitely no plane there. I thought that from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom