60% of the internet traffic is P2P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Some thing i found out in the latest PC Authority.

CasheLogic as done some rearch into internet trafic, and they have found that 60% of the internet traffic is P2P Networks.

What is traded via P2P is as follows :-
60% VIDEO
10% MUSIC
30% OTHER

And just alone in Australia, about 55% of internet traffic here is BIT TORRENT related.
(Does not suprise me considering our local tv networks just show cr@p)

It's rather funny considering that i had my sister said the following to me last month :-
"Why can you just use the internet for looking for thing and playing WOW like every body one else in the world."

Well now I think about it does make sense because all in bit torrent you are doing is CONSTANTLY seeding or downloading and on the internet you can take a break from downloading by reading a page of text or something.

Just to mark the occasion of this newly found information, I found these following song
The Bittorrent Song (with Subtitles

Enjoy.

This song does put a tear to my eye ever since my sister has banned me from using Bit Torrent at home.
I can not wait until I move out next month
Thank goodness I have my word's computer for all most of my torrenty goodness.

The RIAA thinks they have a grip over music pirating, if they only had the slightest idea...

003 said:
The RIAA thinks they have a grip over music pirating, if they only had the slightest idea...

Gimmie a break... Like they don't know... The only reason they're not walking in people's homes and shooting them for pirated material is because music and movie sales are at an all time high.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom