6-Year-Old Boy Carried Away On Home Made Ballon

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did watch a interview with them on NBC, i think, and when the little boy was asked why he did it it was becuse it was for a show. or something similar to that. but 6 year olds dont lie. ok, well mabye they do but not about stuff like that. sounds like a publicity stunt.

I heard that too, but it seems like the kid might have been confused and I guess he kept getting sick every time people were asking him about it. If the parents were just looking for attention they sure succeeded; they've been on TV all day.

Colo. sheriff calls balloon saga a hoax - Life- msnbc.com

According to this article they did it to try and land a reality show and they might face felony charges because of the hoax.

I was reading yesterday that the guy is going to be up for the costs of the search operation. And he could be looking at 6 years prision because of the link that this was nothing more that a pubility stuff from that stupid reality TV show Wife Swap.

Completely inappropriate and off topic, but that's how I roll:

If anyone is familiar with TextsFromLastNight.com: (516): Thank God they found balloon boy, I was afraid that Michael Jackson was ordering take out from heaven.

Darn you, James. I'm 10 pages in on TextsFromLastNight.com and can't stop. My sides already hurt now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom