6 Second Abs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot. Work out and eat less, both at the same time.
not necessarily eat less, sometimes it's just eating differently.

But those excercise thingies they advertise really aren't worth it.
Basically, the people who buy them are probably lazy people who see the ad, think they might be able to get some amazing body with stuff all work.

Even if you do get some excercising aid thing, you still do actually have to put in work.

It's not the excercising aid that will get you a good body. It's the fact that you work for it.

I'll bet the 6 Second Abs works. If you watch the video and pay attention, they never tell you it's the easy way out. All of the people are talking about how hard it is and how they feel their abs burning. It's not called that because you can get great abs in 6 seconds, they call it that because 1 rep takes 6 seconds.

To me, it looks like it would work well, but it's not going to make it easy on you. They just made it to be able to work out all of your ab muscles.

exercise and a healthy diet...

2 separate things that can help you separately, or benefit you more if combined...

it's a really simple thing :)

More like 6 second flabs. The only way to lose weight and to look tone is to get off the computer and work out. Work out means to either run, do push ups and pull ups, etc.

Umm...Not really. Although losing weight requires a good amount of exercise, "working out" like lifting weights won't really help you lose that much weight; it simply builds muscle. To "look tone", the first part is to lose the fat, aka aerobic exercise; THEN, you should work out to regain and build some of the muscle you lost by exercising. On top of that, your diet and what you intake throughout the day is the second most important factor. It's actually pretty easy to look toned exclusively by what you eat and some walking or jogging throughout the day.

By the way, a controlled diet is easily the healthiest and most effective way to lose weight in the long term. Losing weight typically does not requrie a great deal of exercise if you have the time and patience to undertake a generally healthy lifestyle. All the talk of requiring massive amounts of exercise to gain a good body is totally stupid and erroneous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom