5k posts!

haha, the problem with build threads is it's the same thing over and over generally. BUILD ME A PC THAT CAN PLAY WOW I HAVE A BUDGET OF 10202102310293124 DOLLARS. Ok you can do it for 800, here it is, thanks.

haha, the problem with build threads is it's the same thing over and over generally. BUILD ME A PC THAT CAN PLAY WOW I HAVE A BUDGET OF 10202102310293124 DOLLARS. Ok you can do it for 800, here it is, thanks.

Oh but see, I just lost my job so my budget is really 600 but I'd rather spend 300 so I can afford rent......

694.png

I literally have that face every day on those, or the current extreme waste of money build.

New builds bore me. May as well copy and paste rigs for the majority of them.

Last edited:
New builds are somehow really boring. I dunno how but they used to be really fun and exciting I feel.. There were actual debates over certain products, and parts, most of it was the amd brisbane cores vs intel conroe cores, and like x1950xtx vs 7950gtx or whatever those high end cards were, but once Intel pushed the c2d and AMD had nothing it kinda went pretty one sided towards intel and amd... Everything is just really cut and dry.

New builds are somehow really boring. I dunno how but they used to be really fun and exciting I feel.. There were actual debates over certain products, and parts, most of it was the amd brisbane cores vs intel conroe cores, and like x1950xtx vs 7950gtx or whatever those high end cards were, but once Intel pushed the c2d and AMD had nothing it kinda went pretty one sided towards intel and amd... Everything is just really cut and dry.
Well the problem is, not everybody thinks it's so cut and dry.

Maybe not quite so cut and dry with regards to GPU's but on the CPU side of things there isn't really any thinking to be done. It's Intel Intel Intel.
You'd be surprised how many people have an AMD FX listed in a new build until I tell them otherwise. Even after making that article, people still think having more cores is better.

Back
Top Bottom