5GHz OC Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeesh. It was just posted a few days ago because someone was curious as to how they were overclocking all crazy within windows where it shows CPU-Z continually rising. Beyond that it has been posted numerous times before that. 5GHz was broken a long time ago so of course most have already seen it.

The thing that screws it up is because stupid people make a thread like "OMG THIS IZ COOL" and you'd never be able to find out that threads been posted because of their INGENIUS thread labeling. So atleast kudos for naming the thread appropriate that'd make it easier to find in the future.

That was cool. I'd love to do it, but most of that stuff isn't commercially avaliable. I don't mean the LN2 or DICE, but the HS w/tube and stuff, I hear you gotta make that yourself or buying it from someone who makes it, like FUGGER or someone.

:(

I know some people on another forum who make those heat sinks. I could make one too if i wanted but i dont think im too that level of OCing.....yet. :p

but the HS w/tube and stuff, I hear you gotta make that yourself or buying it from someone who makes it, like FUGGER or someone.
well of course lol.....needless to say theres not a huge market for copper tub 'heatsinks' built for LN2

it really wouldn't be that hard though dude. You just need a copper plate to make contact with the CPU die and a copper tube. Then learn to braze which if you practiced a little bit you would be able to do a sufficient job fairly easily assuming your parents or someone had the torch and stuff like that readily available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom