500th post

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 2503 posts, and i have been on here for 11 months.

Only Warez monster can beat that!

Nah, lots of people woulda beat ya, including myself :) Not that that's anything to brag about, but, I used to post quite a bit, and I know by the time I was here for 11 months I had well over 2500. I've been here 20 months and it's at 11K, have that at 10 months is 5.5k and it's a month shorter than you :p

I know DJ-Chris had hit 30+ posts a day as well, and yeah I saw PZERO hit it.

And for whoever asked. Warez Monster only posts in the REAL sections which is why he surpassed me for #1 in total spots. See......he actually goes out to the real sections and helps people. I just stay in off topic and maybe some PC Gaming section :p

AND, this is always something a lot of users dont know. If you hit the 'search' button that is above each persons post, it will show you ALL of their posts, including off topic.

Mine = 14,948
Warez Monster = 11,787

I'm still king dang it! .................... Kind of :p

OMG get over it gosh if you go on this forum so much youll never have time to play games so what about high post amount. That is retarted if you just come here and worry about how much you post everyday.I come here to find out about stuff I didnt know about not to worry about my post count.

lol dude. It's not like anyone is serious about it. I work in internet sales at home on my dads website so I just have easy access most of the time.

Typing fast and short little comments like these add up over 2 years.

I highly doubt many people come here just to see their post count. I came here too because I was NOOB and I didn't know crap.....honestly.......I knew nothing. I used to help out, but now I just hang around because of a few good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom