Status
Not open for further replies.
guess123 said:
why would u wanna stay up for so long..that $H!T isnt good for u

Well considering that we are living in a world were people have died because they were playing either Counter Strike or Everquest for so long that they for eat, drink and sleep.....

I am sure that there is a market for drugs and hurbs that are 4x times as strong as Guarana.

Drug Pusher and Computer Repair people have one thing in comment. We both live off of other people's misery.

:cool:

csamuels said:
www.norml.org national organization for the reform of marijuana laws

"It's your life, live it however you wanna
Mari-ju-uana is everywhere, where was you brought up?
It don't matter as long as you get where you're goin
Cause none of this shit is gonna mean shit where we're goin
They tell you to stop, but you just sit there ignorin
Even though you wake up feelin like shit every mornin
But you're young, you've got a lot of drugs to do
Girls to screw, parties to crash, sucks to be you
If I could take it all back now, I wouldn't
I would have did more shit that people said that I shouldn't
But I'm all grown up now and upgraded and graduated
to better drugs and updated
But I still got a lot of growin up to do
I still got a whole lot of throwin up to spew"

Eminem- Drug Ballad

I can't lie.....I was a solid member once upon a time.....I even gave a speech in Washinton. DC that is.

-Mike

Powahslave said:
I know somebody who got addicted to marijuana, and I'll never use it because I see what it did to him(

Get real, you cannot get physically addicted to THC. Physical addiction is a simple matter of math. Cocaine and Heroin are virtually indistinguishable 72 hours after consumption. Creating a real opportunity for physical reaction to its removal. However THC (active ingredient in marijuana) is detectable for almost a month. Causing a tapering effect which minimzes physical impact on human body chemistry.

Having taken a wide range of drugs in my 34 years, I am aware of the dangers of physical addiction. And knowing by personal experience what physical addiction is, the impact of not smoking pot has been extremely limited each time I have chosen to stop. I think the only one who suffered from me quitting was the makers of the KitKat candy bar.

Thrice said:
peole just do it to be cool, but um... they're just hurting themselves

Obviously Thrice isnt a pot smoker, but I so glad to see you are capable of the same regurgitated crap that the goverment promotes. You know why people get high? BC they enjoy it, same reason why people drink. Only difference is, you cant OD on pot and its less dangerous to those around them.

Mr.Modman said:
"pot" is getting introdused to kids to early these days, i have heard about kids, from the kids around the neighborhood who are already doing this stuff in 6th grade.

And where have you been? 6th grade? That was normal when I was a kid. And its been over 20 years since I was in 6th grade.

BlackmanOne said:
I have and do smoke pot atleast once a month. I am not addicted and could stop anytime...infact I quit for a year. It does not make me any less intelligent afterwards ..... I do not smoke to be cool, but because I simply prefer to to alcohol. If you look at the facts, it does less harm to your body even. ....... I do not consider myself any cooler then people that do not smoke. I just simply enjoy it. I have never been jailed for it..

Before you all judge pot smokers...look at the fact that only America is the only western country to really get tough on pot. It is quite a lot less harmful then alcohol, and most other countries know this except US.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Well, except for the at least once a month issue. How about we go ahead and change that to once a day :)

And on an off-topic note, Anarchy, checked out your site. Noticed the p2p link section. Have you tried BitTorrent? It really is the way to go. Also, when you get your site closer to completion I would be happy to throw a few links on my page to expadite your addition to google.

I live in BC, The pot Capital of canada (possibly even N. America)

When I moved out here, the first thing I was told is how good the bud is out here...I admit i have tried it. I have a LOT of friends that do it. It is a common thing to walk down the street and just smell it.

The police are fairly strict about it. and kids are doing it at a young age.

Everyone has to have their stress releivers, some smoke, drink..others play CS or RUNESCAPE

I don't know about the whole "addicted" to pot thing, but we did have a girl in my high school back in the day who smoked quite a bit. Freshman year, she was smart. By Senior year, I was surprised she could remember her name....total space cadet. I wouldn't be angry if they made it legal, but I wouldn't smoke it either. I'll just stick to my cuban cigars, at least I won't go to jail for those. I guess everyone is allowed one illegal habit, of course for all the speeders, you already used yours......... ;)

Done it a few times, maybe 2 or 3x. But can't say I'll just get a random craving for it in the middle of the day. Sorry guys, but you can't just get addicted. :confused: I haven't even thought of or wanted to since the last time which was quite a while ago.

I could not agree more with Vladd44.

I realize you get addicted to the feeling of getting high, but like other people have said, you cannot OD on pot.

I have no problem with legalizing it, but what I do not like is how the drug has an effect where it leads you into other drugs. "Gateway drug".

Would any of you be against legalizing it? Why?

anarchy said:
I could not agree more with Vladd44.

I realize you get addicted to the feeling of getting high, but like other people have said, you cannot OD on pot.

I have no problem with legalizing it, but what I do not like is how the drug has an effect where it leads you into other drugs. "Gateway drug".

Would any of you be against legalizing it? Why?

I wouldn't have a problem legalizing it at all. It seems cigarettes kill more people each year than marijuana and they're legal. Alcohol kills a bazillion people each year and it's legal. Maybe if more people smoked it there would be a lot less stress in this nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom