Status
Not open for further replies.
well, just because its illegal doesnt mean people wont do it. I think alcahol is worse if your driving, but only retards drive drunk. i sleep over and drive home the next morning :D

RyanOldw83 said:
well, just because its illegal doesnt mean people wont do it. I think alcahol is worse if your driving, but only retards drive drunk. i sleep over and drive home the next morning :D

I agree...only retards drive drunk but sometimes you are too drunk to even realize that you are too drunk to drive. :confused:

You guys, you can't physically get addicted to pot. You just can't, your body has no use for it. You can addicted to harder drugs like coke and heroin, but only hard drugs.

I respect people's opinion's about not doing it, but I think that it is something you have to try at least once.

ive never tried it... and if you can get withdrawl from a drug, you are addicted. and you can get withdrawl from not smoking pot if you do it enough.

Ryan, of course if you do something that you like, you will want more when you stop. But for this to be called a medical withdrawl, we are talking lots, and lots, and lots of pot. I only said to try it once because like all of you said, it's foreign to your body and it can harm you. Pot doesn't get you immediately hooked like heroin does.

I completely agree it takes alot of weed to make you go through withdrawal, and I'm not repremanding people who smoke pot. I had/still have a wild side where i go get trashed every now and then and it only just recently became legal so I'm noone to preach. Just saying is all anarchy :)

I have and do smoke pot atleast once a month. I am not addicted and could stop anytime...infact I quit for a year. It does not make me any less intelligent afterwards (I am a Marketing Major in University). I do not smoke to be cool, but because I simply prefer to to alcohol. If you look at the facts, it does less harm to your body even. I do not smoke and drive. I do not consider myself any cooler then people that do not smoke. I just simply enjoy it. I have never been jailed for it...however I live in Canada and our laws are much more relaxed.

Before you all judge pot smokers...look at the fact that only America is the only western country to really get tough on pot. It is quite a lot less harmful then alcohol, and most other countries know this except US.

Erstad said:
Personally, I don't smoke pot but I know a lot of people do. I was wondering what the fascination is and what type of feeling you get when smoking it.

Many years ago, yes.
It's like getting drunk, but happy drunk.
The effect with me is that i lost time. Like I would all memory for what I was doing for the last 3 to 10 minutes.
There was also this minor strobe affect in my vision too

Erstad said:
Is it worth possibly getting arrested to smoke it??

I never got arrested. However it's not worth getting arrested.

If I need to get off my face now, all I do have a few Bundies and Coke. Or I occassionally frequent the "HAPPY HERB SHOP" for all my other legal highs.

Erstad said:
Do you think you would be better of high or drunk? In other words, what state would you rather be in if you had to drive a car: High or drunk?

HIGH. I never found myself "driving the porcelain bus" after pulling a few cones.

Re: Re: 420

Silesia said:
Or I occassionally frequent the "HAPPY HERB SHOP" for all my other legal highs.

Actually for those Sydney siders.... check out the Happy Herb Shop (aka Happy High Herbs) at 345 King St, Newtown (close to train station)

These guys got some GREAT Caffeene Subsitutes. Last time I went down there, he was pointing out some stuff that is 4x times as strong as Guarana.
GREAT $#!+ if you want to stay up for a few days straight.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom