41/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree we got raped, im an OSU fan. have no idea what happened to the offense, check out the games stats, they are horrible, like Ohio state didn't even try.

FLA | OSU
1st Downs 21 | 8
Total Yards 370 | 82
Passing 214 | 35
Rushing 156 |47
Penalties 6-50 | 5-50
3rd Down Conversions 10-19 | 1-9
4th Down Conversions 2-3 |0-1
Turnovers 0 |2
Possession 40:48 |19:12

it all came down to who wanted it more, OSU didn't have a whole lot to prove, they were ranked #1 all season, Troy smith had the Heisman, they beat #2 Michigan rather easily, and everyone thought that they were gonna win easy

FLA on the other hand had alot of people saying MICH or USC should be playing OSU for the championship, they've only had one other national championship win in 1996, etc, etc.

so FLA wanted it, they played amazing, OSU played like a bag of dog ****(coming from an OSU fan), at the start of the game when i seen Ginn's kickoff touchdown i though it was gonna be an easy game, then i seen Fla score on their 1st 2 drives and make OSU punt after 4 downs on their first drive.

i know there's prolly gonna be some people on here that will quote what i post, and say "no OSU just sucks ***" and that's the only thing i hate about College football, and the whole not having a playoff's thing, that sucks too.

MrZucchiniHead said:
i agree we got raped, im an OSU fan. have no idea what happened to the offense, check out the games stats, they are horrible, like Ohio state didn't even try.

FLA | OSU
1st Downs 21 | 8
Total Yards 370 | 82
Passing 214 | 35
Rushing 156 |47
Penalties 6-50 | 5-50
3rd Down Conversions 10-19 | 1-9
4th Down Conversions 2-3 |0-1
Turnovers 0 |2
Possession 40:48 |19:12

it all came down to who wanted it more, OSU didn't have a whole lot to prove, they were ranked #1 all season, Troy smith had the Heisman, they beat #2 Michigan rather easily, and everyone thought that they were gonna win easy

FLA on the other hand had alot of people saying MICH or USC should be playing OSU for the championship, they've only had one other national championship win in 1996, etc, etc.

so FLA wanted it, they played amazing, OSU played like a bag of dog ****(coming from an OSU fan), at the start of the game when i seen Ginn's kickoff touchdown i though it was gonna be an easy game, then i seen Fla score on their 1st 2 drives and make OSU punt after 4 downs on their first drive.

i know there's prolly gonna be some people on here that will quote what i post, and say "no OSU just sucks ***" and that's the only thing i hate about College football, and the whole not having a playoff's thing, that sucks too.

no OSU just sucks ***

Although im a UM fan, i didn't think they deserved the chance to play in the National Championship. But cmon to say OSU sucks ***, is overstatement. I'll admit Florida is a really good team, but they had 1 loss going into the season. Boise State didn't have any, they should've played in the National Championship.

The BCS is clearly not working when undefeated teams get put at a lesser rank than those with a loss. This just gives more of a reason for a play off system.

Someone told me Boise State deserved a chance at a National Title because they were undefeated.

Let me question them. If you and your friends teamed against first graders on the grid-iron for 4 quarters multiple times a year, should you play OSU.. or in this case Flordia??

IIIII THIIIIIIINK NOTTTT!

I'm pretty sure Division 1 college football teams are going to have 1st graders on their football teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom