400$ and im not going to prom

Status
Not open for further replies.
neweyedeya18 said:
or do shrooms... dont no drug test can trace that (i know breathalizer isnt a drug test really)
WTF??? A prom would be one of the last places on earth i would want to be shrooming. :rolleyes: It may not show up in drug tests but its kind of obvious that someone is under the influence of shrooms. :eek:

prom rocks... there will be more times to make up for it though

its definately expensive but with it just being her apendix its going to be fine. i had surgery when i was like... 10? and most of my friends have too

goodluck!

as for the money... see if you can plead with the people from the limo company and such

unless you would get bombed in the limo its not worth it, find a person with a decent car take that save 100 buck, then for the tux, get the tux, then call the day of the prom and say u are missing a cuff link or somethng and keep b*tching about how rediculous you look but u cant make it out there to get a new one...
Everythings already payed for so no and me my gf and a bunch of friends are gonna be in it so it stays.
or do shrooms... dont no drug test can trace that (i know breathalizer isnt a drug test really)
I dont do drugs and if i did i would never do them before prom considering its my last prom and my gfs first prom.
its definately expensive but with it just being her apendix its going to be fine. i had surgery when i was like... 10? and most of my friends have too
Lol if youd have read it was only an abdominal virus in the intestins but lol its ok and thanx alot. Actualy thanx everybody for being here when i needed it. You guys really cheer me up cause when i was still crying i was reading a post from Nubius that was hilarious and started laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom