Status
Not open for further replies.
300 btw was a very nice movie for watching once, but it gets really really boring if you watch it for second time.

Wouldnt the sequal be 10,000?
But what about all the other movies in between? :p

BTW, harper your avatar is hypnotizing.
Would you rather I have some thing like this :-
mm.jpg

PULL MY FINGER!

(Watch the movie Mystery Men if you don't get the above reference.)

heh nah i get the reference, but your looping avatar is just mezmorizing. I dunno, i just have a thing for asian chicks.

I don't know who Harper is, whether it's a dude or a girl, but she's darn cute regardless (from the avatar--don't even know if that's someone on here or just a random picture of someone). If that's your girl, I'm just paying her a compliment.

I'm eating the same thing, but with a slice of pizza and rootbeer. Mmmm. If you guys think you're posting slow, I'm probably the slowest of the bunch.

I don't know who Harper is, whether it's a dude or a girl, but she's darn cute regardless (from the avatar--don't even know if that's someone on here or just a random picture of someone). If that's your girl, I'm just paying her a compliment.

I'm eating the same thing, but with a slice of pizza and rootbeer. Mmmm. If you guys think you're posting slow, I'm probably the slowest of the bunch.
Harper is a guy. And I doubt that's his girlfriend. More just an avatar that he happened to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom