3dgamers leaves, Fileplanet fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thresh

Desktop Engineer
Felt like posting this while I wait in line for 40 minutes to get a spot to download. Anyone else PO'd at 3dgamers shutting their site down and linking to Fileplanet now? Not only are Fileplanet servers slower, but if you don't pay their monthly fee you get the shi* end of the stick and have to wait 10 times as long to get a chance to actually download the file. Then, on top of that, you have to subscribe to even get the opportunity to wait for the free servers, like it's some sort of privilage.. which means giving out your e-mail + having to login every time you've deleted your cookies or not checked "remember login". Geez. How could you go from blazing fast speeds, 5 minute wait times, and no subscribing required, to JUST the opposite and 40 minute wait times? Come on 3dgamers, whats happened?

Fileplanet been teh suck ever since they started to charge for downloads. Been avoiding them like the plague and only using them as an extreme last resort.

gah ? love filefront. Geeze whats $3.20 a month ? really...

My internet is 2.8mb.Yet that website lets me cap out at 329Kbp/s, rock solid and consistent. Abosolutely no problems with them, i would go as far to say as there great.

I usually use filefront also. I have virtually given up on using the torrent that blizzard uses for wow updates, especially seeing as i have comcrap which throttles torrents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom