Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with your cheap ticket prices? I have to pay $10.00, ten! :mad: Also student ID discounts only work on Fridays and Saturdays here.

It's actually $6 here if you've got student ID and that's all day, all week long. :D I didn't have my ID so I payed the full price. I remember being ****ed off when they raised the price last year some time, still isnt close to $10 hahah. :p

I spent $10 Canadian (student discount) at an AMC to see it yesterday night

soooo good, man that Captain is crazy, hes at the very top of my "do not screw with" list now

tjos movie needs to be seen in theatres or in HD .. anything else is blasphemy

Normally I could care less about watching at home in non HD vs movie theater, but this is one of the few movies that I absolutely have to recommend seeing in theaters. One of the first movies I've seen in "DLP" at a theater, basically it's HD widescreen except at the movies.

I will say if you're looking for absolute realism, you won't find it in this movie, it's not meant to be there.

I was going to see it Saturday, but i got sick as a dog, and i'm still not feeling a whole lot better.

Watched it friday at 9:40, was supposed to be the last showing, yet the local theater stayed open for 3 extra showings that night. The place was PACKED, even the Food Lion parking lot was packed with people walking over... Great sex scenes... Still like the number 23 sex scenes better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom