Status
Not open for further replies.

thebleakness

Banned
Nukin' Futs! Holy crap, anyone else seen it? Downright one of the coolest movies I've ever seen. It's an orgasm for the eyes. It's all I can think about.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Is that the movie about the Battle of Thermopylae? What I never got about that was, yes, there were only 300 Spartans, but also 700 Thespian volunteers. None the less a show of true courage, and a fine battle. :)

just saw it as well.

SUCKED, omg what suckage...it couldn't have sucked any more.

nah it was co0

just got back, I appreciate the history behind the movie but the way it was depicted wasn't my style, most people will say other wise because of the director but I dont want to see Fake landscape every scene, fake people, and fake blood , and CGI everywhere, what happened to good movies? Platoon for the win :D

I just have one more thing to add.

Red Sauce On Pasta.

yup, coulnd't exactly take that one seriously.

but I dont want to see Fake landscape every scene, fake people, and fake blood , and CGI everywhere, what happened to good movies? Platoon for the
Uhhh, then dont go see a movie based off of Frank Millers graphic novels.

The whole point of the movie was to be surreal and hyper-realistic, exaggerated, over-glorified, etc..etc...

Platoon was complete opposite of that...................

homerj14 said:
just got back, I appreciate the history behind the movie but the way it was depicted wasn't my style, most people will say other wise because of the director but I dont want to see Fake landscape every scene, fake people, and fake blood , and CGI everywhere, what happened to good movies? Platoon for the win :D

yeah I don't think I'll like it. I actually predicted they'd **** it up in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom