30 sec spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crysalis

Systems Engineer
I need some ideas for a 30 second commercial. I have to write a script for a project I'm working on. I will later have to record this and use it in a live broadcast. I have to either be promoting a concert (made up band or real) or selling a product or service (made up or real).

Shoot your ideas at me. It can be anything you want.. it just has to be clean. Make up something crazy. Has to be able to be spoken in 30 seconds, product/concert/service, and must be clean.

Make a commercial for Newegg, Tiger Direct, ZipZoomFly, or some homemade online computer shop. You never see commercials about them.

Not-so-Fat miracle cream -

Not-so-Fat: The one a day hand cream that will take your fat butt and turn it into the prestine beauty queen you wish you were! No more finger down the throat! No more ex-lax and midnight accidents. No more crying yourself to sleep while you imagine the delicious things your friends were eating while you said "No thanks, I ate before I came". Those days are gone forever! Simply apply the Not-so-Fat cream to the problem areas of your body and in 8-10 years you will notice the difference too! So act now and get a free Celu-lighter than air cream that makes those hideous spots vanish! Call today! Only $49.95!

oh man I'm a genius. I should sell this stuff to commercials.

unless someone can do better, nubius... you had me rolling. Only one thing... you have to make the price "20 easy payments of $49.95"

$999, I'd rather hire a personal trainer for a month!

How about a fire retardant gloves for when those Dell and Apple laptops go on fire? Don't wanna burn your hands :p

Only one thing... you have to make the price "20 easy payments of $49.95"
Well then make it so number 1! Should be basically 30 seconds on the spot. I read it aloud to myself and timed it :p

this cream retails for $100, but you won't pay that much here. not even ninety dollars or eighty, not seventy or sixty, and not 50 like you may all be thinking. if you order here today, you only pay 5 easy payments of $5.

and umm... set it, and forget it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom