3 player games

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have at least four people, i would suggest Dodge Ball.

But with three people, it wouldnt work well...

1 person on each side and a scorekeeper?

MrZucchiniHead said:
do i smell a nintendo fanboy?

i dont relaly know any good 3 player games, maybe just a FPS with good multiplayer and alternate between people or play 2v1's.

Stop speculating. If I happened to be a nintendo fanboy, I would be playing my gamecube all day and chuckling at the Wiii previews with excitement. But I'm not...want to know why? I'm not a fanboy. Nintendo systems were the ones I grew up with along with a lot of other kids, those were some of the games I enjoyed playing.

Football. One person goalie, and the other two can either play one on one or take penalty kicks.

Basketball mini-championships.

Boo @ futbol. It's SOCCER!!!!1111

u bloody yanks calling it soccer (well the aussies do as well so they can fit in here also). its football. it was invented before ur version of 'football'. why the heck is it even called football, there are three occasions in the entire game when u use ur feet, punts, kickoff and fieldgoals. same with australian 'football', at least u use ur feet more, but esentially keeping the ball in ur hands is the most important thing.

football is the beautiful game, the world game, better than all ur sports respect it.

*no offence to anyone but i get really fired up over ppl calling it soccer.*

Well, I don't blame him. Americans never have and never will know anything about the best sport in the world, hence why there still hasn't been a thread here about the biggest sports event in the world.

USA are such a backwards nation....

hockey is definately the best sport in the world, action and fighting

oh and other places play the american football, theres a canadian league and a european league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom