2600$ phone bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
john3 said:
okay.........how the f*** do u talk for $2600!!?!?!?!?!?!? that is NUTS! and yes havok Skype DOES RULE! its a great quality program.

hehehe i have skype...she doesnt......she only gets 1 hour on the comp each day ang im working at that time

and dont ask....i mean 5777minutes (thanks for calculating) ....but thats 3 hours a day...and its a cell phone...and its not only talking to me......so it does make sense..

but i admit its stupid because .....when u know ur paying more....she could have bought a new phone with a 1 year contract unlimited but......''could have would have never brought anyone anywhere''...i think it goeslike that

oh and you know why she dont use her home phone?/.........well...simply because ....dont ask y.....but they dont have a home phone..they have a cell phone for each family member and a family plan

I would shoot myself or do harakiri

At least I would get a respectful death, otherwise my parents would have hang me in the center of the city, lol.

No help I can suggest, except run to canada and change her identity, but she's 15, and that won't work. X_X.

Good luck lol, the highest phone bill I ever had was like 10$ and thats me trying to call myself and see if it works, yes im bored a lot...

-Jo.

WOW, im completely suprised that her parents dont just cut off her cellphone after a month like this. That's just rediculous.

EDIT: If i was one of her parents i wouldnt even think about giving her ANY financial help, she got herself into this, and now she has to come up with money to pay it back. Not only that i would cut off all of her phone services. If she wants to keep them she pays for them.

If she couldnt pay for them i would LOAN her the money and give her an interest rate just a little bit lower than the banks. She needs to learn her lesson.

now we cant talk.(she got it cut off obviously)..but thats not what im worried about im worried about how shes gonna pay her phone company

i have no pitty for her situation. it's her own fault, and she should accept the consequences of her actions. i could understand if she went maybe 50 or even 100 minutes over her plan....but seriously, $2600????? You have to be at least a little bit retarded to do something like that.....

benzimm86 said:
You know if you were a good boyfriend you would pay it for her!!!:D

lol.....thats funny(and im not being sarcastic)(and i did offer her like a million times and her mom.....but she wouldnt lemme chat with her mom).......but i dotn want to get into it but i owe about 3grand to different things i wont get into.....but they are all unavoidable expenses except for summer school....but its nessecary

molsen said:
i have no pitty for her situation. it's her own fault, and she should accept the consequences of her actions. i could understand if she went maybe 50 or even 100 minutes over her plan....but seriously, $2600????? You have to be at least a little bit retarded to do something like that.....

calling my gf retarded........lol.....i should be defending her....but i have doubts too.....but (im just kiddin) ......but i dont know what to say.....but no shes far from retarded...(im assuming you were being sarcastic bout her being a lil retarded.....)because or else my reply would have looked like this...but im not gonna write it for ......reasons.....k id call what u call a lil retarded-->> a little blonde and a mix of ignorance with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom