25 Worst Websites, MYSPACE WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree that myspace is good place to advertise because it is free (and there are a lot of people on myspace). I wasn't targeting you, molsen, specifically but about the majority of what I've seen. I ment that post as a joke due to my overall hatred of myspace. I know a lot of kids that pretty much live off myspace and that is their primary source of communication between friends and it's sad.

What I meant about that joke was the generalization that "myspace friends" (friends that you have solely through myspace) aren't what I call real friends. Case in point, if your going to have a conversation use phone, voice chat, face-to-face, or at least an IM. I've read some comments like:

"wat u doin"

"nothin"

"cool :), wat u doin tm"

"nothin"

Log into AIM or Xfire for god's sake! Trying to have a real conversation through something like forums is silly.

i couldn't agree more about the lack of real communication these days. myspace helps my band to get people to come to our shows, but nothing beats talking to them afterwards, face-to-face, to maintain a good relationship.

and believe me, i don't have any myspace-only friends. there's so many people that just add friends to add them. pretty pointless

Myspace blows. I used to have an account :eek: but everyones lame coloured flashy embedded music pimpyourmyspace.com pages were crashing Firefox, so I deleted my account and now I have a life.

Life isn't about your friends from highschool, or people on the other side of the country. Life is about who is around you, your family, your wife and kids. It's not about what funky face you can make when you take a picture of yourself in the mirror with the flash on and then ruin the picture even more in your stolen copy of Photoshop CS because you didn't know CS2 came out because to you, the internet = myspace.com. It's not about posting comments on people's page, or seeing what new comments you have. It's not about seeing just how far you can go with a website without making IE crash. It's not about uploading pictures and making flash animations in low quality with lame music so you think it's meaningful. It's not about taking pictures with your friends smashing your faces together (girls).Day in and day out I see these myspace freakshows checking their myspace in class, on their phone, what have you. Get a life.

Yeah, I always hear that "I get in contact with friends I otherwise wouldn't be able to!"

psht, who cares. Make new friends and move on.

Nubius said:
Yeah, I always hear that "I get in contact with friends I otherwise wouldn't be able to!"

Those friends that you care about that you are no longer in contact with, you would still be in contact with...

:beard:

Nubius said:

Mental Note: don't become friends with nubius, he's a duchebag of a friend.:grind: . lol I'd kill you if we were good friends and you said something like that!

Nubius said:

maybe i value friendships more than you, i dunno. but i enjoy hearing what my old friends are up to and appreciate that they want to talk.

and to the General: life is whatever you want it to be. if you don't give a crap about anything but what's right in front of you, that's fine. but my love and care stretches further than that.

I don't use myspace as much as when i first got my account. The newness as already wore off. LOL

I don't just go out and add people as friends just to see how many I can get. I actually add people that I might actually get to see or talk to in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom