2012 = 2011? (What are you're thoughts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I find funniest is when you get two crackpots in a room who believe different things. Get one to say what he believes and the other (and everyone else in the room) will be stifling laughter wondering *how* a sane person could believe something founded on absolutely no facts or physical realities. Then you get the other crackpot to say what *he* thinks and he'll tell you with a straight face something which also has no foundation in reality, then he'll be genuinely perplexed when you don't believe him.
I would pay very good money to see that.

Yep, contained swear word. Don't allow it to be typed, not gonna allow it in pic format lol.

Oh god, this brings back so many deeply embedded thoughts on my issues with tf's stance on profanity. But i'll try and refrain from going there :thumbsup:

truthr.png

Thought that I would bump this considering today is the day and all. Good luck everyone! I already built my shelter and have been purchasing MREs off of eBay for 3 months now. I think that I have enough stocked up to last 4 years or so. They ran out of the ones with pound cake though *sad face*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom