200GB Hard Disk - 125GB Usable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
OMG ! ... i just bought a western digital 200GB hard disk... installing xp it says available space 130000mb... after xp is installed it says under the C drive 'Size = 127Gb. Free Space = 125GB' what the **** ! Wered the other 70gb of space gone... im used to usually haveing like 4gb less space on my old 25gb HD but not 70gb !

Is there something wrong or is this ok ?

Because no one cares about anything other than OT. Like myself, this is the only section I even check.

Just follow Nitestick's guide, nothing to be worried about.

^ lol..thats funny...cause the same is true with me..i prolly have around 2k posts if u count the OT...

and btw..i wrote that guide....nitestick just had made the original thread...he pasted my work into it :D, but ya...follow that guide and you'll be fine

K M A N said:
OMG ! ... i just bought a western digital 200GB hard disk... installing xp it says available space 130000mb... after xp is installed it says under the C drive 'Size = 127Gb. Free Space = 125GB' what the **** ! Wered the other 70gb of space gone... im used to usually haveing like 4gb less space on my old 25gb HD but not 70gb !

Is there something wrong or is this ok ?

HAHAHA!
KiddyOwned.gif

H4x3r said:
^ lol..thats funny...cause the same is true with me..i prolly have around 2k posts if u count the OT...

and btw..i wrote that guide....nitestick just had made the original thread...he pasted my work into it :D, but ya...follow that guide and you'll be fine
Yep, I've got about 2200 posts including OT, my last none-OT post was couple months ago.

Sorry for not giving you credit on the guide, I just remembered seeing/reading stick's guide a long time ago, I didnt look at your link. :p

EDIT: I checked out your OT posts as well...LIAR! You only have 1200 posts including OT. :cool: :p

yeah ... i never check anything other than OT just because it is the one with the newest threads ... thats why i post everything here because it seems to be the busiest section

when i joined TF the offtopic section used to count towards the posts unlike now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom