2007 Subaru WRX STI Impreza

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

Banned
What do you think about it? I test drove one yesterday and it was a fun little car. Well, actually they wouldn't let me test drive the STI, so I just test drove the regular WRX but it was still fun. Plenty fast. The all wheel drive was something else. The WRX could handle my G35, I bet the STI would pwnz0r my G35. I kinda want one now, but I've never had a Subaru before, what do you people think about it? The insurance would be a frakin' bargain compared to what I have to pay for the G35, so I'm seriously considering this car.

crystalgraymetallic.jpg

ah the first car i tested in the states was an sti, then a 350 z.. it Kills a 350 z but then I went with my 300zx. i will check out the 07 though

I have a riding friend who has an 06 STI. HOLY ****! that thing is awesome. It was his answer to a mid-life crises and he now races it.

I think the 07s look pretty good though. I wouldnt mind having one...

Lord AnthraX said:
aww man but your G35 is so nice looking and sleek.

:(

Yeah, but it would mean the difference between $500 a month in insurance to $85 a month with the STI. :freak:

I'm not at legal age to drive, but i like the car. It would be great to drive something like this... :D

Eew, WRX. I can't say I hate how it looks, but I certainly don't like the looks. The intake at the front just ruins it for me. Plus, I don't like cars whose names start with "W." :p

Nah, that's just my opinion. BTW, I especially don't like the blue ones...eew. :D

Incidentally, my friend was driving on this one curvy road about 3 days ago. Out of nowhere comes this '07 WRX STI with some Asian who just got his license (his words, not mine). The dude spun out his car and subsequently rolled it. He hit a barbed wire fence and spread it out onto the road which then blew my friend's car's tire and scraped the **** out of his car. He had to put on his spare with only Cellphone light. :eek:

So yeah, watch out with that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom