Which 2006 movie are you dying to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
I went to see Harry Potter with my g/f a couple weeks back, and man, that trailer for Superman Returns is frikkin amazing.

Always been a huge fan of the series. But, I wasn't really too hyped up about the new movie, till I saw the trailer.. It was cool how they did the Marlon Brando/Jor-El "For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son." speech from the very first Superman.

I guess X-men 3 should get an honourable mention. :D

I don't even know what's coming out....I dont watch TV anymore so I don't see what's going on in the 'entertainment world' if you will.

Personally movies have been disappointing for a few years now....nothing but remakes, exhausted ideas, or comic books....granted I liked spiderman and X-men and whatnot, but I'm just tired of all this unoriginality honestly.

im over most movies...generally i just go to the movies with my friends just as somthing to do...most movies really dissapoint me these days.

Nubius said:
I don't even know what's coming out....I dont watch TV anymore so I don't see what's going on in the 'entertainment world' if you will.
Seconded. I did however see King Kong. Not a bad movie, they did a REALLY good job on the ape, but if you looked you could tell they didn't spend as much time on the dinosaurs.

I don't know much of whats coming out, but I'd love to see Superman Returns and X-Men 3.

Next Harry Potter comes out '07 :(.

x-men3? the first two were complete crap, especially the first, that one was just so bad I couldn't stand it.

King kong looks great, other then that I have no clue whats coming out.

*Gasp*

Heh, my love for the X-Men blinds me to whatever faults they might have. I'm happy :) Ignorance is bliss...

I'm excited to see Superman, mostly because I know B.J. Routh. His mom was my 2nd grade teacher, and now he's a star, it's insane. I remember when he was a high schooler, then a sitcom actor, and now...SUPERMAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom