2000 Posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to meet you! But I think that rank is reserved for myself.
Not possible...you'd have to try and catch up at an incredible pace to become the resident asshole..but since you'd be doing it all at once you'd get banned...I've spread my asshole comments across 9000+ posts

Nubius said:
well I used to post a lot back in the day....now my average is going way down because I don't post that much and if I do a lot are in the off topic.

it used to be a decent place to help people and post, hell even used to be fun as a mod....but now it's like....NOBODY uses the damn search button...some people will get all upset when you give them advice they don't want to hear even though they asked for help in the first place....soo pretty much now I'm acknowledged as the resident asshole :D

25 posts a day is nothing to cough at man what was it before, also why did u stop being a mod

also congrats man on 2000.

25 posts a day is nothing to cough at man what was it before, also why did u stop being a mod
believe the highest I got to was like 29...DJ-Chris does that right now and I've seen his at 30 at one point.

I stopped being a mod because even when I was trying to be ruly and fair and not be a jerk there'd be little bastards who'd run their mouth thinking they knew everything there was to know and didn't have to listen to any sort of 'authority'

That and there wasn't anyone else helping in the overclocking and hardware section so I got tired of babysitting the group of brats in there, so when I started getting tired of trying to be civil and just telling them how it was, the Super Mod DMo didn't feel this 'upheld the image of TF'....(image? What image?) so at that time I just, well that's fine, I think I'll quit and that was that :D

Well nubius, I am glad you are back as an asshole :)

I am wondering about the TF image as well, is our image a bunch of funnylooking 12 years olds?

Well nubius, I am glad you are back as an asshole
::Addresses the audience:: Well chris it feels good to be back after my vacation. I'm well rested now and plan on being the best asshole TF has to offer :D

I am wondering about the TF image as well, is our image a bunch of funnylooking 12 years olds?
I have no clue of this image they spoke of. I was told to 'act like a politician'.....aren't politicians hated most of the time? Sorry but when someone acts like an idiot or out of line I call them on it...I don't sit idly by and give em a slap on the wrist like it's kindergarden or something....but meh towards the end I just started getting irritated of most of the people...Like Chaos Blizzard...not sure if you remember him but he'd go on these huge rants about how he goes to ITT Tech and he's got a dual processor motherboard and it's the best because blah blah blah....BAH I say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom