20,000 Troops Stationed in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeit Geist was pretty entertaining...
Has anybody read the Hal Turner Show blog? It's the most ridiculous crap I've ever seen. Definitely entertaining though!!

its not against the law for armed troops to be deployed in the US. it WAS against the law for the president to deploy them in the US, until 2007 (hooray) :see: Defense Authorization Act of 2006. it was only legal for the prez to deploy troops on US soil to suppress an insurrection or domestic violence/terrorism. :see: Insurrection Act
now, it is legal for the prez to invoke the Insurection Act for pretty much...well...whatever he wants. be it domestic violence or natural disater (hooray).
but it is still illegal for them to be used for domestic law enforcement (for now. hooray).
im not a conspiracy theory nutcase, but i do think this is interesting and a bit worrisome. the national guard and its support units already do this job. it is a concern and should be for all of us in this country.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

wow, sorry he removed the link to loose change you'll have to enter it manually. It's a video production which poses many interesting questions of which many have been brought up by survivors, firemen, and the thousands at ground zero. Apparently the MOD knows all the answers - lets hear them sir, just dont quote Fox News. Not justified in altering my post sir. Keep that admin in check sir.

don't think i am not as patriotic as you are because i question the media, authority and those in charge of handling cases like this one, it's part of being a free open democracy sir. i absolutely love america don't get me wrong. I want to hear others views/answers/opinions on all sorts of information including questions posed by loose change - among many other sources of information.

i am careful not to offend people sir while you all gang up.. i just wanted an intelligent conversation, or maybe some of your answers to the proposed questions or the "loose change". why is this off limits? oO

many people read the bible and believe revelations is coming true. if these views don't match yours or someone elses does that mean you censor them? i think we all know people in the military right now and we all love, admire, and respect them to the fullest for accepting to pay the ultimate price for our freedoms. however to pull a Fahrenheit 451 on my post. come on thats not right.

this is prepping for a flame fest man dont push it. imo he hsouldnt have removed the link just stated his opinion but hes the moderator its not up to us at all. no one knows what really happend exept the goverment and the people who either disapeared or died.

not pushing, just had to state my case no hard feelings. Still wonder what you guys think about everything. so interesting to me. :D

To me zeitgeist was an eye opening experience. the second zeitgeist is extremely informational as it details our current monetary system and shows how we could be much further along as a human race for the good of all not excluding poor and less fortunate people. the proposed venus project explains how a resource based system works! Very cool stuff if you ask me.

Yes you are pushing it cause if you read the rules of Off Topic you would see that Political Discussions are NOT allowed. What happened that day and what Loose Change is all about is nothing but Political. All it does is bring into question everything that was seen that day. Which will force a arguement about such things, which by our rules are not allowed.

Also you are talking to someone who went there after it happened. I can tell you first hand that being there AFTER it happened you do not question anything. All that does is bring into question what happened at that time. Cleaning up the distruction after the fact doesnt make you question what happened cause it sucked no matter who or what happened.

That is the end of it. Political threads are not allowed. That is all this is. If you wish to continue those types of talk and violate our rules then yes we will take action cause we have to. That is our job on this site.

I dont care what Loose Change says. I saw it. Yeah it does make you question. But after seeing Ground Zero, you do not CARE. There is nothing that can describe it. NOTHING. Pictures dont do it justice. Talking about it isnt the same. You had to be there.

Now does that make you feel better hearing it from someone who was there? Who can recall every site and smell. There is no need to talk about Loose Change cause it is only a political arguement over who is telling the truth. No one knows. It will be just like JFK and that is all that is to be said of it.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. :D

Also you are talking to someone who went there after it happened. I can tell you first hand that being there AFTER it happened you do not question anything. All that does is bring into question what happened at that time. Cleaning up the distruction after the fact doesnt make you question what happened cause it sucked no matter who or what happened.

Not to mention talking to people who were in communities that were directly affected. People in my town were killed in it, either because they worked in the towers, or because they were sent in as firefighters. I was only in 5th grade, but I remember everything that happened that day vividly. It opened my eyes to the world.

The fact that people take the time to make videos about how our own government did it is just ridiculous. It happened, and that's not changing no matter how you wanna say it was caused. One can only hope it doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom