$20.00 Doctor (MD) Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Dr. Arani Medical Clinic $ 20 consultation serving Los Angeles area

Here is what Dr. Arani says about this wonderful service

I made my decision to become a physician in the waiting room of Los Angeles county hospital in 1990.

We waited 7 hours that day just to find out that I had to bring my mother back another day. I decided

to become a doctor and try to make a difference for low income patients. I started our current health

providing system with the lowest nation consultation fee 14 years later. It might be unbelievable to a lot

of people to see a doctor for $20 with just 10-15 minutes waiting time and come back for free follow up

for 14 days. All patients will be seen by board certified MD with excellent credential and not Physician

Assistant or nursing practioner.

Overall, visitors spent an average of 3.2 hours in the ER in the united states with overwhelming bill to pay.

In California 18.9% of all adults are without insurances . Majority of ER visits are by non-insured patient

just because they have no where to go. Believe or not 5-10 % of our clinic visits are by HMO insured

patients and they decide to see by our clinic instead of their own HMO doctor! just because it is mater

of convenience (a lot of time their PPO or HMO co pay is more than our full pay non-deductable doctor visit!!).

Patients ask us every single day that how we do it, if we get any support or if we get any governmental fund.

We are not making much of profit in this clinic and it is just mater of achieving a goal for me and

hopefully proving to law maker one day to assist our non-insured population.

I strongly believe in affordable national health plan for everyone. In our current system the rich ,

the poor and even the prisoner have health coverage but most our working and middle class population

are non-insured. Most insurances these days are full of issues (deductibles, co pays,

% patient responsibilities, non coverage, pre-existing condition, or HMO's etc). Till then we have to

take care of non-insured patients somehow.

Now, 15 years later, I brought my dream somewhat into reality. That was a rewarding task and the

greatest achievement of my life. I will care for you because I am a physician I am a human and I swore

to The Hippocratic Oath on my graduation.

I didn't know the waiting time was so bad in the US I new you had to pay for health and medical over there. He is doing a very good job and i hope you Americans get something like the NHS one day.

I didn't know the waiting time was so bad in the US I new you had to pay for health and medical over there. He is doing a very good job and i hope you Americans get something like the NHS one day.
your waiting time depends on how much you pay for insurance, honestly. if you pay more for a better company, you get better care and less waiting.

you go with a cheaper carrier or medicare/medicaid, your doctor visits will likely be in a crowded office and much less personal care.

going to the ER, however, is a mess for anyone that isn't dying at that moment.

molsen said:
going to the ER, however, is a mess for anyone that isn't dying at that moment.

Most definitely. My last excursion to the ER was a monster. Oh, I was taken back within thirty minutes (they thought I was having a heart attack), but I laid in the unit for six hours before they decided to admit me. Turns out it was an asthma attack... hadn't had asthma since I was four.

I've already had my tirade elsewhere. :D

Being older, I have seen how things have steadily gotten worse. Not only the care given, but the charges for these services, as well as the insurance coverage we have.

Wait to see situations in Greek PUBLIC HOSPITALS, it is not a teribble situation but Doctors can leave you waiting for surgery for 30+ days if you do not pay the called Envelope-allowance (ILLEGAL) (500 euros)! Ok, you say you will wait for 30 days and you won't pay that illegal money, then you will be 90% sure that they will forget a mobile phone or something inside your body. I know CORRUPTION! It doesn't matter if you live in Greece you'll get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom