2 New Ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
Well, I learned and passed my Server+
I know that seems out of order for a lot of you....but not for me...the Server+ was more of a backtrack for me to earn the next one I really wanted to earn!

Cisco Certified Security Professional!!!!

I have been studying these exams for some time and have come up with the ultimate path in which to take them...

The current step is CCIE. In hopes, I will reach it soon.

I was looking at your list of certs in your sig the other day. I can't believe that stuff man. It's crazy how much stuff you must know lol. Buuuuut that's why you get paid mucho dinero and can recommend $450 a night hotels like you did that one time way back when you were still hanging around here frequently haha. Hell will be frozen the day I can afford to stay in a hotel like that.

Well, They are WAY overpriced, but yes, I still recommend the Les Mars Hotel and The MacArthur Place.

I built both networks as they are today...in the rooms...on the property, even around the town.
These are two of the places that have a network setup by myself personally and quite frankly.......2 of the BEST places you will every stay at.....staff and comfort wise

Another network that I rebuilt was the Sky City. It's the resturant just short of the top of the space needle. Considering it's size, it's considered the most efficient kitchen in the world!!!

I'm actually looking for both. However, At this point I can't break any record.....so i'mjust looking for recognition.

Another network that I rebuilt was the Sky City. It's the resturant just short of the top of the space needle. Considering it's size, it's considered the most efficient kitchen in the world!!!
Cool. I'll be moving to Seattle in July to attend the art university there. I'll be sure to stop by that resteraunt and think "Awww....mike was here ::rubs cat5 cable::" :p

Congrads I never knew their was a dedicated cisco security certifacation

Congrads, I hope to have as many certs as you someday ;)

Cool, good job. :D How long/how much work did it take to get all those certs? I'm only beginning and hoping to get my A+ by this summer after my class. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom