2-for-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! Australia isnt not 3rd world country! Or england or germany!

Sheesh, go read some geography and learn about the rest of the world. Please dont tell me some of you dont know what Timezones are?

of many restaruants and donut stores going the pepsi rout and excluding coke

Around and around they go...

One will undercut the other, one will fail to deliver on either its promises or its services and the owners of said establishment will switch to "punish" the other...

Coke uses a very hard push sell tactic in most of its North American markets. That worked great 10-20 years ago, but the times have changed. If they don't change their ways, Coke will slide and Pepsi will gain.

As a former Coca-Cola employee, I learned a lot about all of it. :D And drank a LOT of free sodas.

you can wash rust off with Coca-Cola and aluminum foil.

But it HAS to be real Coca-Cola, not a fake brand, and yes, Aluminum foil.

Check this out:

• American highway Patrol in many States in equipped with two gallons of Cola to wash away blood from streets after accidents.
• Place a piece of steak in a plate with Cola and wait. In two days it will no longer be there.
• If you decided to clean your bathroom, pour one can of Cola into the sink and leave it there for an hour. Citric acid in the drink will soon destroy all stains.
• To get rid of rust from the chrome bumper of your car, simply wipe it with tin foil soaked in Cola.
• In order to clean a rusty bolt, simply soak your sponge in Cola and cover the bolt with it for several minutes.
• In order to clean your clothes, pour a can of Cola right onto the entire pile of dirty clothes, add a bit of detergent and place it in the washing machine.
• Cola can also be used to clean your windshield.

yeah :D

although i've been cheating, and buying those no-name pop's. They taste almost the same, and i can buy 2-for-1 at their prices :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom