1more year of school (your experiences?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
im 16 and theres only just one more year of school for me (2008). OHH MAN im not done being a kid yet!!!!!!. Im personally somewhat skrewd becos well im a Failure!!!! dono whr im gon end up , what im doin etc etc

through your experiences what have you noticed within these years???

Well this last year could make or break you, Buckle down an work hard you might just end up better than you think.

What would you say your main problem is at school? lack of attention? Discipline?

im 16 and theres only just one more year of school for me (2008). OHH MAN im not done being a kid yet!!!!!!. Im personally somewhat skrewd becos well im a Failure!!!! dono whr im gon end up , what im doin etc etc

through your experiences what have you noticed within these years???

Me too, last year... Not being a kid yet, ****.. low on credits... Ahhh.

Well this last year could make or break you, Buckle down an work hard you might just end up better than you think.

What would you say your main problem is at school? lack of attention? Discipline?

Yeah i would have to work hard next year. LOL theres nothing wrong with my discipline (clean record). The only problem is attention i think. Becos my head is always else whr.

BUt DARN, its gone soo freakin fast, "year 1,2,3 and bang! 12,13"

The main problem is, i dont know what im going to do. Become a engineer, doctor (hello no!), dot dot dot....

I want to be an engineer but not sure of which sub category, civil, design, mech.. etc.

i want to research and develop planes and engines and military stuff or something.

What on earth do you call that, and how would you go about becoming that?

Well there is one cure for lack of concentration an that is to remove all distraction, Sit down an reely think about what you would like to do with your life trust me it will work out better in the long run.

If you decide to go down the Engenier road take Quality Assurance that's what my dad dose an he wouldn't do anything else it's relitivly easy well paid work.

If your typing and grammar are any indication of the rest of your education, well thats not a good sign. lol.

lol i only have about 3 1/2 months left till i am out of school and i dont have any idea what im going to do as well

Well iv'e got one more year of normal school (last year of my GCSEs) but I have already got two A*s (did German & French one year early) and I am definitely going to do 6th form but I really am stuck with which college to go to...

I dont really try that hard... Go to sleep 1-2 AM every morning... Do homework at 11PM or in the morning...

Hmmm... at the start of my senior years... I already had enough credits to graduate, had met my wife (I was dating her best friend at the time), and was planning on going to Tennessee Tech with my best bud to study architecture/civil engineering. I did graduate, was dumped by my girlfriend and started talking to her best friend to whom I proposed, and made the dumbest decision of my life and didn't go to college.

Even if you don't know what you want to do, go to college as an undeclared major. Do it while you are young and have no bills and family obligations... it is so much easier. I am now back in college, but it is pretty tough with a family, and a job, and other obligations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom