19" lcd monitor and logitech z-4 speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I have a 19" samsung and logitech z-4 speakers. Anyway I was wondering what I should use to mount the speakers on each side of the monitor?

logitech z-4 - Google Product Search
Samsung Syncmaster 931B - Google Product Search

What would you use to mount those speakers on the monitor? The bottom of the speakers ( little stands) I took off so its just the speakers. I currently have them on the monitor with velcro but Velcro isn't working out to well.

Last thing I'd want to do is have them right next to my monitor.

They're stereo speakers, you want them on either side of you...not both directly in front of you.

I want them infront of me what are you talking about? I could care less what you guys say just tell me how to mount the speakers. Super glue will definately work but what if I sell the monitor or I want to use the speakers with my tv somewhere down the line?

Yeahh thats how i like mine aswell...

Norcent, if your pc is in the middle like this

untitled.jpg

Something like that then have the subwoofer wherever you want

I found monitor mounts but I want the speakers mounted on the sides of the monitors. I don't got a lot of desk space and it looks better with the speakers on mounted on the sides of the monitor. I just can't get them to stay with velcro.

but what if I sell the monitor or I want to use the speakers with my tv somewhere down the line?

Superdave, Thats what he posted before in the Quote ^^^.. so that tape you suggested is Really strong and probably would need a chisel to remove it which your emphasising thats its strong, Norcent doesnt want it to be strong just incase he wants to sell it one day or use it with other stuff ?

to be honest Superdaves idea seems a much better idea than mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom