$1500 pc annialated by pissed off dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on your picture pepsi, you are like what, 10 years old?.. Anyways, ask your dad to buy you another one man. :)..

Might as well use this opportunity to get a better comp.

Thats so sad...at least your dad though was kind enough to buy you a computer in the first place. My parents would never let me have my own computer until I was 18 and had a job and payed for it myself.

beedubaya said:
Thats so sad...at least your dad though was kind enough to buy you a computer in the first place. My parents would never let me have my own computer until I was 18 and had a job and payed for it myself.

I had to jsut pay for my own, took long but im happy i have one and i paid for most of it my mom jsut bought me 2 parts. Im happy i can say i paid for it and i build it:eek: :p :D

chank that pics about 6 years old.. he told me that atleast... and pepsiboy.. i feel an encounter with the SIG SANTA COMING VERY SOON

Static_11 said:
chank that pics about 6 years old.. he told me that atleast... and pepsiboy.. i feel an encounter with the SIG SANTA COMING VERY SOON

lol its been 2 weeks and i havent seen him say nothing about it yet hmm oh well:p

Well my dads done it. Hes gone off the deep end. He finally snapped when i modded his lighter and made a flame 6 inchs tall and he got pissed off cause it could have blew up and he said to me"you see this (computer), its (bleep)in you up and giving you bad ideas and images. Say good bye to it. Before i could respond it was out the door and in mid air. I watched it as i hit the ground from probably 15ft up (my dad is really strong sadly) and it smashed into cement emediatly crushing the case and hearing parts breaking. I started to freak out and ran over to the pc. The side pannel fell off exposing almost all silicon parts broken beyond belief. For starters the 6800 was in peices with the male connector snapped off into the slot. The rest of the card was in pieces with the heatsink connected to a little piece of silicon. The mobo was cracked in half and the cpu seems to be intact. Everything but the cpu psu hd and cdrom is destroyed. The cpu is good but since everything in my house is p4 socket 478, it dont matter. Damn sad story. My dad then ended up saying sorry and cryed for the longest time realizing it was his 1500 bucks he basically wasted. Lol WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!
lol....I'm all thinking "meh...thatd be crazy if that's true" because it'd be nice to see pictures of the death, but...assuming that's all true...the very last sentence took me from bored leaning my head on my hand thinking 'wtf' then BAM! Sudden laughter once I read why you're dad was saying sorry haha...good stuff....for the laughter not the computer breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom