15-year-old heads to college

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to school with a guy who entered Duke University at 17. He was a **** whiz...too bad he was on drugs and got kicked out and works fast food now...shame

To study more doesn't mean you are smarter. I mean i am a very good student (94%) but we had a classmate who was really smart but didn't study at all. It just needs some effort and will. I am not saying that she or I are not smart, but I wouldn't take mark such a serious criteria for IQ.

i got an iq of like 142, and i dont study for ****, to me it seems effortles. you dont need to be smart ackademicaly to be smart, and before anyone says anything about it being impossible to have my iq that high when i cant spell for ****, should actually try an iq test and they would realise the test is mathematical and logical, it involves no spelling what so ever.

My brother is one of those book-smart dumba**es. Full ride to college, Nation Merit Finalist in HS.

Now. 33, witch of a wife and working as the webmaster for the school he has 2 architecture degrees from (Bachelor and Masters) making barely $60k.

i got an iq of like 142, and i dont study for ****, to me it seems effortles. you dont need to be smart ackademicaly to be smart, and before anyone says anything about it being impossible to have my iq that high when i cant spell for ****, should actually try an iq test and they would realise the test is mathematical and logical, it involves no spelling what so ever.

its not a case of bad spelling, you just sound like someone who doesnt speak english.

i wont say mine but it is higher than a 150...and i dont use it...im one of those people who is smart but doesnt use it to my full potential...although i do find myself correcting people on a daily basis.

edit* i have also failed out of a university, and now go to community college :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom