11 Year Old British Girl Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrscientific13

In Runtime
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...e_id=385968&in_page_id=1774&in_a_source=&ct=5

She's now going to be the youngest mother in Britain. It'll be some sort of consolation for when she's lying poor in a gutter.

"The girl, who has shoulder-length dark hair, began smoking at nine and started drinking tonic wine and vodka cocktails at ten. She claimed her cigarette habit was not harming the health of her unborn child.

She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."

"Her mum said: "I'm not ashamed of my daughter at all - in fact, I'm proud of her for keeping the baby. "

Idiots like that shouldn't procreate. The chain should have stopped at the mother.

Bah my understanding is the UK is pretty bad for teenage pregnancies. My area is actually the highest in the country. I don't know what the US is like.

mac_mogul said:
why is an 11 year old having unprotected sex?

it doesn't mention a father... :freak:

She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

The 15-year-old has since been charged with rape by police, and is due to appear again at Edinburgh sheriff court on July 10.

Raped? Huh...

HAVOC2k5 said:
She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

The 15-year-old has since been charged with rape by police, and is due to appear again at Edinburgh sheriff court on July 10.

Raped? Huh...
Hrm, must've skipped that part while reading.

Sounds like a total idiot. I can picture the kind of person she is now.

And what 15 year old rapes an 11 year old?! Weirdo...

Hehe Switch squeak squeak squeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom