11 reasons Steve couldn't get his iPhone 4G to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of this Anti Appleism. That phones the love of my life :p
BTW, it's called the iPhone 4, not 4G :devil:

It does worry me though, about the WiFi issues. I really hope it wasn't the phone at fault.

Nothing !

Thats the most spectacularly well designed thing i've ever seen.
The iPad comes 2nd.
The 3GS comes 3rd.
The 3G comes 4th.

Funnily enough i didn't like the first iPhone. I'm not an apple fanboy, despite what it seems. Hey if microsoft released that phone, it'd still be the love of my life. I really like the look of the new HTC phones like the EVO 4G too..

Enough of this Anti Appleism. That phones the love of my life :p
BTW, it's called the iPhone 4, not 4G :devil:

It does worry me though, about the WiFi issues. I really hope it wasn't the phone at fault.
Right cause you would never see such things said about Microsoft on a Apple site. :whistle::neutral:

Like you have never said a bad thing about any Microsoft product right? :whistle:

Exactly.

Things will be said as they always are.

Right cause you would never see such things said about Microsoft on a Apple site. :whistle::neutral:

Like you have never said a bad thing about any Microsoft product right? :whistle:

Exactly.

Things will be said as they always are.

Yes, but i don't go making threads about how microsofts new phone sucks (well that would be because i like microsofts phones, but its beyond the point).

Besides, i was only joking :thumbsup:

I say bad things about Apple products too, Apple TV is crap. There, i have said it. And Windows 7 is really good.

Is everyone happy now :p ?

Infections? iPad has an app for that! It was on AOTS yesterday. The display model of 3 ipads carried viruses for staff infections and meningitis.

most of the appe are stuff you can do on websites. so they are pointless. like facebook app, other social networking apps, etc....

and most of the apps you gotta pay for were allready free back in 1998. like their 15 dollar dj app is exaclt like this BPMix pro app that was free in 1998. the 'painting' apps are just rehashed ms paint and old pspro with a shiny new interface. the ipad is nothing new. just old stuff in a new package with some shiny and flashy graphics. netbooks can do more at much less of a price, and the best part... MORE FREE APPS!

most of the appe are stuff you can do on websites. so they are pointless. like facebook app, other social networking apps, etc....

and most of the apps you gotta pay for were allready free back in 1998. like their 15 dollar dj app is exaclt like this BPMix pro app that was free in 1998. the 'painting' apps are just rehashed ms paint and old pspro with a shiny new interface. the ipad is nothing new. just old stuff in a new package with some shiny and flashy graphics. netbooks can do more at much less of a price, and the best part... MORE FREE APPS!

Netbooks ?

Outstanding build quality..nah
IPS LED Backlit screen..nah
Capacitive touchscreen..nah
11hour battery life.. slim chance
Accelerometer..nah
App Store..nah
Thin design..nah
Easy to use OS..nah
Error free OS..nah

Should netbooks be compared to the ipad..nah
Should tablets be compared to the ipad..yah.. are any Tablets as good ?..nah

And about the apps thing. Would you rather press an icon with a big F on it, or open safari, type www.facebook.com, type in your login details, and then press login, to ultimately arrive at an inferior design to the Facebook app ? Oh and the facebook app is free too.

I really dont see why people compare the iPad to netbooks. Thats like comparing headphones to speakers.. or desktops to laptops.

And yes, the iPad should have things like a webcam and a HD screen, but this is there first iteration of the thing. Netbooks if everyone really insist on comparing them are on about there 5th iteration, with numerous models, from about 10 manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom