108Million People In UK By 2081

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
First, who woke up one morning and thought this ''I know ! Lets estimate the population in 2081 ''

Secondly, this country is already jam packed full of people. We don't need any more people.

Quote: "Thanks to a combination of immigration*, high fertility rates** and longer life expectancy.***"

*Heh doesn't surprise me. Im not being racist or anything, but we have a lot of immigrants over here. Russians, Chinese (for the good uni's like Oxford :) )Asians etc. They can keep coming though, all these mighty rich russians are making are economy richer :)

** I think what there really saying is there's to much underage sex. Just terrible. I don't get why people do it.

*** Never has eating a meal for 4 felt so good.

What is the ideal population size for Britain? - Telegraph

Cheers

Re: 108Million People In UK Buy 2081

i think what you mean is "108Million People In UK BYE 2081"

you have been served by the grammar police.....corrupt as i am ^_^....

p.s....i use more fragments, run-ons, comma splices then anyone i know

Actually he means "by" 2081 :p Also, i'll be worm food long before that, so who cares.

O god its 'cus im tired... i do really know how to spell.

Seeriusly. Lol Jk.

Hmm... yeh i will be dead to, just, unless that increase in life expectancy includes me.
Life expectancy may rise, but healthy life expectancy will decrease.

Actually he means "by" 2081 :p Also, i'll be worm food long before that, so who cares.

dude,.....when i saw that i nearly fell out of my chair laughing so hard that i made the same mistake :D ....i'm still laughing so hard LOL.......can't....catch....breath....*passes out*

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. thats funny. and yeah, think the uk population will be high, think about how high the us, china and india population will be...

Buy(sic) 2081 there will be 800 million illegal mexicans in the US. Oh wait, all they have to do is spit their crotchfruit out here and they are immediately considered americans. HURRAY FOR STUPID LAWS. Yay for illegal imigrants who dont pay taxes. Again, i'm glad i'll be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom