10 reasons why anyone should stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToV :: Viewing profile

I can give you one reason why people stay here?

1.) Trotter is an uber sexy man and he struts his stuff from thread to thread. This entices everyone to follow... He's kind of like the Black Widow of TF. Once he has his way with them, he slams them with the ban hammer.

Hmm....I am thinking HAVOC is Trotter's alter-ego... evil twin....something like that.

Nah, he's a Trotter wannabe. ;)

Actually, he's a good friend (in my eyes). We see many things in the same light.

If you stay you'll get to see me get, inevitably, banned for foul language because I can never remember this forum doesn't allow it...

:p

OMG this thread is getting two philosophical for my liking.

Trotter = HAVOC
HAVOC = Trotter

ARGH MY BRAIN I can't take this next thing we know harper will turn in to the end and we will have a whole mess ghosts and then we will have to get in some special kind of people to fix this whole mess....

If you ever hear us speak, you will know that we are two very different people. Havoc will never be able to get my Tennessee twang right. ;)

Just because you like handcuffs doesn't make you a cop, Havoc... besides, cops use them on other people, not have them used on themselves, get it straight. Bad enough you think you're one of the Village People...

Due to the 2nd half of trotters last post we can now be considered to be in the Twilight zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom