1 year @ TF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I dont think there should be an off topic section, this is where most of the members personalities come out at which is probably why you said that... :)

Most intelligent members over 16 have left TF because its just a bunch of immature kids who think they know about computers just because they play BF2.

FLAME_FIGHTER said:
Most intelligent members over 16 have left TF because its just a bunch of immature kids who think they know about computers just because they play BF2.

It's not an age thing, it's a character thing.

Age is a minor annoyance at times, but completely tolerable. With age comes wisdom. Or, at least the opportunity for wisdom has arisen at one time or another.

Powerslave is right. It's character. There just isn't any in about 80% of the members. I've not seen so much blatant disrespect in ideas or laws. It's a little irritating.

Ryan

Overall "intelligence" or maturity is for the most part inversely proportional to the number of members in a public forum. The sort of fighting that I see nowadays here was nonexistent when I first joined nearly four years ago...... everyone seemed more cheerful back then and treated this as a place to get help and just use the OT section to talk about general life matters, that is without throwing names at each other. Then again, I've got more important priorities nowadays and don't check the place as much...........

welllllll, gaara is just a young brat :)p muahahaha Gaki-BAKA), but he doesn't act like a complete idiot. If it wasn't for the fact he's blatantly told me his age, I probably would have thought no less than 18 or 19.

On the contrary there are people who are 20 who act like a 12 year old, so once again like powerslave said, it's all about the character of the people.

welllllll, gaara is just a young brat ( muahahaha Gaki-BAKA)
I believe the correct word to use for brat in my case would be kozo, not gaki you silly BAKA...or should I say manuke...THATS RIGHT, I FOUND A NEW WORD

FYI - http://www.yale.edu/anime/glossary.html

I started my japanese quest here and am starting to get the hang of it...reason I like that site is because I already had the basic definition and pronnounciation for those words shoved in the back of my head somewhere and that just helps to reinforce them so I move on to harder less familiar stuff

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I'm sorry... I make my visits less and less frequent as time goes by. The intelligence level keeps dropping like a rock. Loyalty is a good thing though. People lack it in this day and age.

Ryan
DITTO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom