Mouse Help - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Tips, Tricks and FAQ
Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2004, 06:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Mouse Help

Recently purchased a Microsoft Inteli Mouse (cordless) Problem im having is im so used to a logitech mouse which allowed orientation to reverse the mouse movement for example to move right i would move left and to move left i would move right,same applys for up and down.Now here is my question is there any driver what so ever that gives you this option to reverse your mouse movements has i am desperate need for it and would mean putting back in my logitech if this was not possible,thank you in advance..

Old 12-13-2004, 09:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Monster Techie

i want to know why you would need to invert the mouse except in a FPS...that would be weird

Do you want it so u can beat this game -

I tried Google but i couldnt find much

Old 12-13-2004, 11:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Nar mate see what it was since 1st got pc always used me mouse upside down well other way round lol,then i got a logitech mouse and the drivers gave me option to reverse the movement which was good,but now got microsoft mouse cant do it and now im crap in ut2k4 cos aim all over place i just cant revert back.

P.s that link you gave is excatly how i use or want to use my mouse least you have idea what i want now cheers
Old 12-14-2004, 11:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Send a message via AIM to FabianJ

Dude ... thats just plain weird. But i know that on older mice you can simply open it up and swap around the right cables to give a reverse movement: I did that once to make a sort of joke mouse .... and here i was calling you weird :-D
Old 12-18-2004, 03:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Techie

Some mice have a program that will let you edit some of the mouse options, others wont. I havent heard of a custom software that you can install for these options. So i guess your just going to have to get used to it. I mean in video games you can invert, but on applications you cant.
Finished With TF.
Closed Thread