• Use the "no delete" command

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use the "undelete" command

• Use the "format /file /undelete /n/y" command

• Use thrid party software to recover the file

• You are SOL because there is no way to recover the file once it has been deleted. You shouldn't have

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you said it was a routing protocol, and theres only one answer with that in it. thats how you gave it away :p

There are three answers that have the word Route in it and Three that have the word protocol in it, and there is no rule that says that both words have to be in the correct answer.

Well, the "rules" are kind of makeshift. I suppose it's more common sense. I don't feel as though I should post detailed "rules" on each post....but maybe we can setup a sub-forum or something that always has certain rules posted. I dunno.

-Mike

I do not think there are rules needed. Just stating that RIP does not necessarily need to have the word route or protocol in its acronym just because I say it's a routing protocol.

You're really underestimating some peoples intelligence. If they can't put one and one together.... oh well. :p

Ryan, I am not saying that ppl can't put one and one together I am saying that I have come accross acronyms that have none of the same words in them as what they actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom