What is a good quality VPN?

Techno Turtle

Solid State Member
I have been looking and searching across the web for opinions on a good quality VPN. Most have said Cyber Ghost is the best choice. What do you guys think? I am planning on using a VPN for personal use to help protect my privacy.

TF guide is a good one to follow but it depends on what it is exactly you are after.

Would you be interested in something like VPN over TOR or TOR over VPN. Their is a range of options available to maximize you protection.

TF guide is a good one to follow but it depends on what it is exactly you are after.

Would you be interested in something like VPN over TOR or TOR over VPN. Their is a range of options available to maximize you protection.
Right now I have no plans to use Tor but maybe in the future. Right now I am planning on getting set up with a secure VPN network and hopefully with some security precautions I might take a look into Tor. Does a VPN help along side with Tor? I heard stories of people getting hijacked by hackers on the exit relay revealing the original I.P address Despite the onion encryption.

This is probably a dumb VPN question, your ISP can still track what you do even while using a VPN correct?

This is probably a dumb VPN question, your ISP can still track what you do even while using a VPN correct?

They could see that you're hitting VPN endpoints, but they can't see the traffic as it's encrypted end-to-end.

Back
Top Bottom