wtf could this be..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortious

Baseband Member
Anyone got any ideas what this could possibly be?? well occasionally whenever i start typing it will liek start typing random stuff and opening my computer etc. but the weird fing is it doesnt happen every day. anyway, i have done many virus scans such as norton, avg, spybot, hijackthis (and i posted log but they couldnt see ne fin), pandascan, adaware. what else can i do??

ty very much, and plz hel[p asap

Have you tried to restart you computer. You may have turned on some short-cut or handicap ability.

llol ive had it for ages it defenetly isnt that and i tried many diff spyware scaner

You don't happen to have one of those keyboards with all the functional keys?
ex: Internet, My documents.... yada yada yada.

I had a keyboard with all that crap on it, and when it went out it would not only type random letters but it would go through the functional keys and open internet, My documents and even shut off the machine b/c of the OFF button on the keyboard.

If your keyboard came with drivers/install software like mine did update or uninstall and reinstall the software.

sometimes your system will be busy with something and while you are typing, it takes forever for it to appear on the screen. Is that happening to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom