Will Spyware Removal Guide By Osiris work on Windows Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soarwitheagles

Lookin' for higher ground
Hi again everyone!

Osiris,

First I would like to thank you for your Spyware Removal Guide. I used it a number of times in 2008 and I found your guide and accompanying help to be absolutely invaluable. So thank you from the very bottom of my heart and I really mean it too. You "saved" important data and helped me to restore 3 computers that would have been otherwise goner's.

I see you have upgraded/updated your guide. Wow! It now appears even more effective than before.

I suppose my question is:

Will it work on Vista Ultimate? Are there any modifications I should know about should I use it on Vista?

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Soar

I've been told some programs dont work, some settings, locations are different, I inted to install Vista via VMWare and see what changes need to be made and the same with W7. :cool:

I've been told some programs dont work, some settings, locations are different, I inted to install Vista via VMWare and see what changes need to be made and the same with W7. :cool:

Thank you Osiris for the heads up and thanks again for all the hard work you do. We appreciate you!

Soar

Osiris I have a VM of 7 going now would you like me to lay some groundwork although it's in beta it would save a lot of mucking round later on.

Actually I have 7 as well at home on VM and currently working on it, but I dont have Vista on it yet, my Vista DVD is a lil messed up :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom