why are viruses created?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
Why are viruses even created? Its annoying, and evil! The only reason viruses should be made is by microsoft to make piraters, or enemies...

To steal identity, personnal information, Profrom DDoS attacks on other businesses. Cause we can, cause its fun, cause people like coding and exploitation.

Did this really need to be asked?

I think you'd have to write a virus and release it into the wild, to know. AFAIK, it isn't illegal to write a virus, it is illegal to release it into the wild. That is why, I think you can download a viri's source code and look at it, but its up the person if they compile it, and in almost all cases the author accesses no responibly for the code if used.

back when people were using 586's, you could go on the internet without seeing any ads, now its painful!

my theory is somie people get a kick out of it, some like the challenege, some major antivirus company's hire people to programe them to keep business such s blaster and the sasser worm i think that was all symantec but only a theory, another reaosn i think is alot of people hate microsoft for various reasons, and to steal identity fraud and all the money side of things

I rekon viruses are made by ANTI M$ people (people who are in love with Linux...)

They make viruses to make M$ look like a crap OS full of flaws and security holes, so then people with look for alternate OSs like Linux..

Just my 2c and dont flame me u linux users.. not all of u do it.

The people that make the viruses that effect maybe a couple dozen people think it's funny and are just pranksters.

The people who crash entire companies, and large scale networks are criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom