When you press "del" help window will open

Status
Not open for further replies.

skid_olas

Beta member
Hi to everyone!

I have this problem very long time ago untill now.

When I press "del" key a help window will open, also some characters have accompanied by other letters. for example when I press "s" it gives me "s1" others are "w" = w7, and the worst is when I press "2" the system will force to shutdown.

I have used diff. anti virus like mcaffee, norton and pccillin with updated dat files. I also update my system to the latest service pack after I reformat it to make sure I got a very fresh and secured system, but it doesn't protect me.

My system:
Service Pack 2
Pentium IV 2.4g

Any help will be highly appreciated! please! it really ruin my time. and I'm afraid that someday all of my files will turned to .exe or unusable.

Please help.

If your keyboard came with drivers or install software they may be corrupt or somehow the keys got re-binded. Try uninstalling the keyboard software and reinstalling or uninstalling the driver and reinstalling.

Hi!

I also replaced my keybord 3 times to come up with my hesitation about a keybord problem. I also reformatted it trice and after a few days it turns back again.

I also check the registry > run if there is a strange program running during system start up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom