What's your favorite Anti Virus ( AV ) Program?

What Is Your Favorite Type Of Game

• RPG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sports

• Simulation

• Fighting

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
norton's a resource hog.. and at the moment, the auto-protect on my trial version takes like 3 minutes to enable, and screws up any usage of Outlook during those 3min.

I've manually enabled it every time, and on every next startup, it's disabled for the first 3 minutes. SUCKS!

I'm considering using PC-cillin, i hear it's good. Also Avast seems VERY popular over at download.com

Used to use AVG, but it missed a lot of scripts and trojans on my old computer.

I have tried multiple viruse scans and Norton is a resource hog. I use AVG on all of my computer. I also run a big virus scan once in a while using Wophos, Pc-cillin, Avast, Panda, F-secure, EZantivirus, Antivir. They all have their good and bad but I like AVG the best for day to day scans. For all the resources that Norton uses you would think that they would be able to find more viruses. Norton in my opinion misses the most. Their software is not very user friendly and also has conflicts with other programs. I can remember one time norton locked me out of my computer because it thought a game I loaded for my son was a virus. I ended up having to format the HDD to get windows up and running again.

Only the new norton programs are resource hogs, Norton Coorporate Edition doesn't ever hog and it's a really well made program.

As for the new norton programs (I.E. Norton 2004 Professional) those really suck up the resources.

Norton Coorporate Edition rocks, trust me.

well i have been using This NORTOn for Years and i had Made my System coompletly clean from viruses.So i think it is the Best one .

Norton and F-prot are the best,
it's not a resource hog cuz you dont even need auto protect, just use script blocking, norton detects more viruses than any other program.

AntiVirus Software

I have tried every Antivirus Software mentioned in the polls and forums pertaining to the above mentioned. My favorite one over the past two years has been: "V-Com's SystemSuite." Trend Micro's Antivirus Program is built into SystemSuite. It has truly been more reliable and up-to-date than all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom