What's the best Anti-Virus software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FooFighter

Solid State Member
Hello.

My aunts' computer has become riddled with virus' and spyware. What program is the best at preventing these types of programs from entering her computer?

Please advise. Thank you....

:confused:

Hello.

My aunts' computer has become riddled with virus' and spyware. What program is the best at preventing these types of programs from entering her computer?

Please advise. Thank you....

:confused:

It's not what program or the number of programs you have on your computer that decides how infected it gets, its the user. So you need a little combination of both. Learn how to use the internet and have good spyware programs and a nice antivirus. Look thru my guide for some spyware programs. I use SAV 10, they say NOD32 is the best but who knows....

Is it possible to have two antivirus programs running?

I use antiVir for everday use.. Scan with Avast and Avg every month, then delete them.

your best option is to just temporarily disable antiVir then just use an online scanner. i do the same from time to time.

I agree with Warez. The best one is the one you use regularly and keep updated. And also you have to be on guard when surfing. Like the old saying "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas" Same goes for malware. You go where it is, you get it on your machine quite often. Even the best software won't keep everything out if you repeatedly expose your PC to a wide variety of junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom