Warning to ASUS users! Yipes!

lol nsa was caught doing the same thing with cisco routers on trucks between the factory and the brick and mortar. Cisco supplies linksys and lots of other ones.

All spy everything haha. "Why does this clothes iron come with a wifi chip? Dont worry about it, $19.95"

A public list has been made from the Asus breach. The malware is called Shadow Hammer
These are this lists of Mac addy's, you'll have to read up to decipher if you need to see if your mac address involved
https://skylightcyber.com/2019/03/28/unleash-the-hash-shadowhammer-mac-list/

Users can also check if their ASUS computers have been targeted by the attack with the help of the offline checkers provided by ASUS and Kaspersky, or online using the web checker available on Kaspersky's website.

Last edited:
Another thing to note is it seems to be certain MACs that are associated with Asus notebooks that were specifically targeted. I think the thing here to be more concerned about is Asus lack of action when being notified.

OMG, I haven't heard anything about this until now guys.
I have an ASUS laptop. Is there something I can have a problem with, now?
I am a little scare after this. Please advice!

Meh idk it's all relative. In usa there is one big company that makes most sim cards for the carriers here and applies esn to them.

The company kept all private keys to billions of sim cards unencrypted in Central location and didn't even know they were hacked until months after the breach.

No electronic device is safe if it connects to internet, phone, or cell lines or wireless.

Back
Top Bottom