Viruses - how to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfhiew8

Beta member
hi techies and folks.

i have problems with my logging in today. i use my mobile phone as modem to connect to my notebook USB and then connect to Internet. However, i got connected/disconnected/connected/disconnected and then USB not recognised. i think this is due to some viruses or what. my notebook is Compaq and 1 month old.

Then, i scan using Bit Defender Anti virus V10 and found this messages.

C:\Documents and Settings\WinXp\Local Settings\Temp\MicrosoftPowerPoint\Install.txt Infected: Trojan.Agent.AACH
C:\Documents and Settings\WinXp\Local Settings\Temp\MicrosoftPowerPoint\Install.txt Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\WinXp\Local Settings\Temp\MicrosoftPowerPoint\Install.txt Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\WinXp\Local Settings\Temp\MicrosoftPowerPoint\pathlist.txt Infected: Win32.Worm.Ahkheap.A
C:\Documents and Settings\WinXp\Local Settings\Temp\MicrosoftPowerPoint\pathlist.txt Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\WinXp\Local Settings\Temp\MicrosoftPowerPoint\pathlist.txt Moved
C:\heap41a\offspring\autorun.inf Infected: Trojan.Starter.AEO
C:\heap41a\offspring\autorun.inf Disinfection failed
C:\heap41a\offspring\autorun.inf Moved
C:\heap41a\offspring\MicrosoftPowerPoint.exe=>(RAR Sfx o)=>MicrosoftPowerPoint\Install.txt Infected: Trojan.Agent.AACH
C:\heap41a\offspring\MicrosoftPowerPoint.exe=>(RAR Sfx o)=>MicrosoftPowerPoint\Install.txt Disinfection failed
C:\heap41a\offspring\MicrosoftPowerPoint.exe=>(RAR Sfx o)=>MicrosoftPowerPoint\Install.txt Move failed
C:\heap41a\offspring\MicrosoftPowerPoint.exe=>(RAR Sfx o)=>MicrosoftPowerPoint\pathlist.txt Infected: Win32.Worm.Ahkheap.A
C:\heap41a\offspring\MicrosoftPowerPoint.exe=>(RAR Sfx o)=>MicrosoftPowerPoint\pathlist.txt Disinfection failed
C:\heap41a\offspring\MicrosoftPowerPoint.exe=>(RAR Sfx o)=>MicrosoftPowerPoint\pathlist.txt Move failed
C:\heap41a\script1.txt Infected: Trojan.Autohk.A
C:\heap41a\script1.txt Disinfection failed
C:\heap41a\script1.txt Moved
C:\heap41a\std.txt Infected: Win32.Worm.Ahkheap.A
C:\heap41a\std.txt Disinfection failed
C:\heap41a\std.txt Moved

could anyone please help as i dont want this viruses to be permanently stay in my notebook. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom