Virus/spyware Removal Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

freevirushelp

Beta member
Need help in removing viruses and spywares from your computer for FREE?

PM me and I'll try my best to help you out. I'm a support engineer from a well known antivirus company and I've been working there for almost three years now. Basically, my job is to provide technical support for the company's products and of course, manually remove viruses in the event that the product failed to detect and remove such computer malware.

I can help you via email, chat and/or remote assistance. My service is FREE but if you're kind enough to drop donations via my PayPal account, that would be much appreciated. (Just like the free services you can find on online forums).

You may simply send an email with your detailed problem description to free_virus_help@yahoo.com and I'll try my best to respond as soon as possible. Once I receive your email, I'll provide you step by step instructions on how to resolve the issue(s) that you're having. Or we can set a schedule as to when we can chat via YM or AIM or schedule fo a remote assistance session based on your and my availability.

For chat schedule, I can be online from 8AM to 5Pm US Pacific Time.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Yahoo Messenger: free_virus_help
AOL Intsant Messneger: freevirushelp

::::::::::::::::::::::

We have to set a schedule because I may not always be online as I am still working as a support engineer for this antivirus company. Therefore, my priority is to provide assistance to the company's paying clients.

For remote assistance, we can set a schedule within 8AM to 5Pm US Pacific Time depending on my availability. I signed up for a free account on a Remote Assistance website so there wouldn't be any fee to use the service.

You may forward this email to your friends and relatives who might be having problems with computer malware.

Thank you for your time and hope to be of service to you.

So what well known antivirus company do yo work for?

And how do you go about removing viruses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom